Thursday, September 3, 2009

Behind laughter...

I always thought that I am the only one with problems that no one nobody on the earth is going through the same as mine and not to mention to understand no one will ever will...

My mentality was proven wrong until I had a talk wif one of my housemate..I dun really remember hw did i began da conversation wif her..When i told her tat actually hw i felt in my life lately i was quite surprised that none of the responds she gave would i had expected...Her situation is quite similar to mine...Why i say she surprised me is becoz she is the one who is always carries her smile n laughter around which i find it as an opstimistic behaviour..lol...I really had a nice talk wif her sitting in her room's floor...

All this while the way i had perceived u is wrong n i'm sorry i've treated u in a way i shouldnt...
GOMENASAI!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment