Monday, June 29, 2009

Busy busy day~

Woke up tis morning realizing i forgotten to buy the ticket back to ipoh..."Im nt goin to miss it again tis year"i told myself which is da Ipoh International Run on tis Sunday...Still thinking whether to buy it today or later days...While lazing around my hsemates are gettin ready to go for their shooting in Times Square...Without wasting a second off i quickly have my breakfast and change my pyjamas to take the bus wif them...Down to the street walking wif my hsemates my fren returned my call which i made earlier b4 goin out...since she is nt familiar wif kl sentral i asked her to join me for a trip there...Nt wanting my hsemates to wait for her also i asked my hsemates to go 1st..When i meet up wif her she told me that she cannot follow me bcoz her sister will cum find her later..I was like "WAt THE??!!"...Feeling frustrated i continue wif my goal of da day(buy ticket!)...Sittin thr waitin for the bus a lady talked to me...She is carrying her children wif her to look for her frens but couldnt recalled which hse the fren is staying....We chat for 10-15mins and finally the bus came...

On da way to Asia Jaya there was a traffic jam which doesnt bothered me much but wat im so mad about is suddenly the bus broke down and we have to walk a distant...]*[...Pity that lady wif her kids...hav to walk so far...I hold her daughter to get across the busy roads...Due to the hot wheather and time constraints when i reached the other side of the road i walked much faster leaving the kids wif her mom...Hopefully the lady will understand...

Reached Kl Sentral i quickly take the number...i got 3242 n the current no. is 3224...Having no patience gene born i walk to McD n bought Big Mac....Actually all i needed was jz water but afraid of skipping meals so i bought the set...Luckily i managed to get back on time,its 3241's turn adi...hahax..XD...waited for my turn n bought my tickets...

Got back to my apartment and devoured my burger....yum yum....i put a lot of sauce...eating Mcd's burger wif sauce is a MUST!!!!...tis is my habit...lol...blog??wan?dun wan?wan?dun wan?finally i create la since im quite free in front of the comp...lolx...

After created the 1st post i got so distracted by the boucing sounds of the basketball...i went dwn to da court n played a few rounds...hmm..gettin worse...actually i promised someone nt to play basketball anymore bcoz my right shoulder is gettin broader...

Feels very boring ,boldly i called Dana,Chia Ping n Jum Lim to go lepak at ss2,pasar malam...watsay!!i nvr thought they would agreed...so i met them in Dana's hse n we took bus 12 to pasar malam...damn big pasar malam,Man...OMG!!!we shop around but couldnt buy wat we want bcoz its beyond our budget...lolxx..we promised that "WE WILL BE BACK"!!!lol...
Reached home at 9.30pm....~the end~

No comments:

Post a Comment