Saturday, May 22, 2010

Sem break~

Finally the break is here but only for 2weeks~Hmmm....went to jazzlyn's hometown for a few days there...Her family's hospitality made me so paiseh....lol...brought me go eat at her relative's stall without even have to pay a cent...walao really felt so paiseh...then night time went yumcha,bowling,and everyday she drove me around wif her cousin sister....frm north to south forth and back...she even let me drive her car...wuuu~our favorite hangout plc is the arcade becoz we are too addicted to the Time Crisis machine...xD....too bad i din have my cam wif me coz my dad needs them ....For sure i will return wif my cam...^^Thanks alot ya throughout my stays at ur plc...mafan u...okla i wanna get back to my book le...the lovely bones...

No comments:

Post a Comment